Zingiber Officinale Extract 60's
60 vegetarian capsules
Zingiber Officinale Extract
Contains per vegetarian capsule
Zingiber officinale rhizoma extract, standardised at min. 5% gingerols
Excipients: cellulose (HPMC), microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate.
Guaranteed to contain no: GMO, soy, yeast, gluten, lactose, added saccharose, gelatine, animal products, preservatives, artificial colouring and flavouring agents, artificial odours.
Almost no other plant has so many different active components analysed and identified as ginger (Zingiber officinale). Looking at the history of ginger, it is notable that its traditional use was mainly to support the digestive system.
Nowadays we know that ginger root extract can be used for many other purposes. Of course ginger promotes the digestive system, which improves the absorption of nutrients. But ginger also protects the stomach and the mucous membranes of the gastrointestinal tract, stimulates bile secretion and protects the liver. Ginger is also very well known for its relieving effect on physical discomfort while travelling; both at sea and in the air, but also in the car. It relaxes the abdominal area during stressful times.
Zingiber Officinale Extract helps to lower the levels of cholesterol and triglycerides; it stimulates the blood circulation and is beneficial for blood viscosity. Ginger supports the immune system in various ways; one of those ways is by stimulating the production of the health-promoting prostaglandins (ginger inhibits the enzymes 5-lipoxygenase and cyclooxygenase). It supports recovery after illness.
Most important features of Zingiber Officinale Extract:
- Standardised at min. 5% gingerols
- Standardisation provides continuity in effectiveness and efficacy
Ginger root extract can be applied in many different ways. The minimum and maximum daily dosage differ considerably. This makes individual dosing possible.
Preferably spread your intake evenly throughout the day. Capsule may be opened if experiencing difficulties with swallowing.
- For a pleasant and comfortable (sea) journey: take 1 capsule on an empty stomach with water or fruit juice at least half an hour before the trip, repeat if necessary during the trip.
- For a good absorption of nutrients/food supplements: take 1 capsule 1-3 times a day during or immediately after a meal.
- General support of the digestive system: take 1 capsule 1-3 times a day during or immediately after a meal.
- For supple muscles and joints: take 1 capsule 2-4 times a day during or immediately after a meal.
- General support of the cardiovascular system: take 1 capsule 1-3 times a day during or immediately after a meal.
- Other: take day 1 capsule 1-4 times a during or immediately after a meal.
Caution is advised for patients who suffer from gallstones, as well as for patients using coagulant medication. Interactions with other regular medication and natural health products may occur. Please consult an expert about this.
In addition to this product, a good basic diet is recommended, as is basic supplementation of Multi Vital Forte, Vitamin C 1000 ascorbate complex and Omega 3 liquid (or Omega 3 capsules).
ARTICLE NUMBER AND CONTENT
8508 (plastic bottle containing 60 capsules of vegetable origin)