Tints of Nature 4N Natural Medium Brown home hair dye has been carefully developed with over 75% certified organic and 95% naturally derived ingredients. Long lasting, vegan friendly and cruelty free permanent hair colour will provide maximum colour performance and up to 100% grey coverage.
Colour Gel: PEG-2 Soyamine, Aqua, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, **PEG-4 Rapeseedamide, Alcohol Denat., **Propanediol, Oleic Acid, Ethanolamine, †Parfum, **Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, p-Phenylenediamine, 4-Chlororesorcinol, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Hydrosulfite, Ascorbic Acid, Tetrasodium Gluamate Diacetate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, *Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, *Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, 2-Amino-4-Hydroxyethylaminoanisole Sulfate, N-Phenyl-p-Phenylenediamine Sulfate, m-Aminophenol, 4-Amino-2-Hydroxytoluene, Tocopherol.
Charcoal Clarify Shampoo: Aqua, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, **Lauryl Glucoside, **Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polysorbate 20, **Propanediol, **Coco-Glucoside, **Glyceryl Laurate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Charcoal Powder, Acetum, Xanthan Gum, Polyquaternium-10, †Parfum, Citric Acid, Benzoic Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Polysorbate 80, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
Colour Fix: Aqua, *Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Hydrogen Peroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, Etidronic Acid, Polyquaternium-10.
Hydrate Organic Shampoo: Aqua, **Cocamidopropyl Betaine, **Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, **Lauryl Glucoside, **Glycerin, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Glyceryl Laurate, **Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, **Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Panthenol, **Coco-Glucoside, **Glyceryl Oleate, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, **Benzyl Alcohol, †Parfum, **Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, *Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, *Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, **Salicylic Acid, *Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, **Sodium Phytate, **Sorbic Acid, **Avena Strigosa (Black Oat) Seed Extract, **Lecithin.
Hydrate Organic Conditioner: Aqua, **Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, **Cetyl Alcohol, *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, **Stearyl Alcohol, *Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Panthenol, **Glycerin, **Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, †Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, **Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Citric Acid, *Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, *Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Potassium Sorbate, **Xanthan Gum, *Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, *Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, **Avena Strigosa (Black Oat) Seed Extract, **Lecithin.
*indicates that the ingredient is Soil Association Certified Organic.
**indicates that the ingredient meets Ecocert’s Natural and Organic Standard.
Ϯ Parfum means that the fragrance used is 100% Natural Aromatic.
This product is suitable for the following requirements
This product contains the following allergens
Tree Nuts, Wheat, Oats, Soy Beans
Directions and Storage
1. Shampoo your hair using the Tints of Nature Charcoal Clarify Shampoo and rinse thoroughly.
2. Gently comb through your hair until it is tangle free.
3. Put on the gloves provided. Unscrew both bottles of the Colour Gel & Colourfix and pour the Colour Gel into the Colourfix bottle.
4. Screw the applicator cap firmly back on the Colourfix bottle and shake. Unscrew the tip and use immediately.
5. For best results section your hair and gently squeeze the colour starting at the roots and working it through your hair.
6. Massage the colour into your hair until every strand of hair is covered.
7. Using the plastic cap provided, cover your hair completely, remove your gloves, rinse them clean and wait 30 minutes. (For grey hair coverage make this 40 minutes.)
8. Put the gloves back on and remove your plastic cap. Rinse your hair under warm water until the water runs clear.
9. Using the sachet of Hydrate Shampoo, massage into your hair and work into a creamy lather.
10. Rinse and condition your hair using the sachet of Hydrate Conditioner. Comb through and leave for five minutes.
11. Rinse thoroughly and blow dry.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
Do not exceed the recommended daily intake/dose
Do not purchase or consume if the seal is broken
Keep out of the reach of children